Posted on: November 24, 2022
At LensCrafters, we're passionate about bringing people better
sight. And it takes thousands of people from all backgrounds to do
By joining our team, you'll learn about the optical industry while
developing the customer service and sales techniques needed to grow
in your career.
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with
1,000+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica,
our higher standard of quality has made LensCrafters a leader in
vision care for over 35 years.
The Sales Associate sets the standard of quality in eye care and
eyewear by ensuring every patient and customer has the best
experience in every LensCrafters every time. The role of Sales
Associate helps establish LensCrafters as the premier destination
for all vision needs in your community.
*MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Consistently deliver sales plan and company objectives through
cultivating existing customer relationships and building new
* Utilizes optical prescription to recommend specific lenses and
* Assists patients in the selection of frames and coordinates
frames with optical measurements assisting our customers in
choosing the perfect vision solution.
* Conducts measurements using appropriate optical tools and
consults with Optician as needed.
* Actively participates and contributes to a positive store
environment, fostering strong, professional relationships with
peers, management, doctors and support staff (Target Host
* Takes pride in the appearance of store & shows initiative to keep
displays & inventory clean, attractive & organized.
* Helps foster an inclusive culture by treating customers and
colleagues with respect
* High School Diploma or GED
* 1+ years experience in retail or customer service
* Familiarity with point of sale systems, computers & calculators
with basic phone and math skills
* Embrace new technology & change with high level of accuracy
* Ability to sell through use of sales skills and accountability
for sales results, with a desire to meet goals
* Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
* Self-Motivator with a demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability
to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment
LensCrafters is a part of Luxottica, N.A. Luxottica is a leader in
the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
* Employee discount
* Paid time off
Weekly day range:
* Rotating weekends
* Weekend availability
* Weekends only
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: LensCrafters, Joliet , Sales Associate, Sales , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!