Modular Building Sales Representative-Channahon, IL
Company: Satellite Shelters
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Since 1972, Satellite Shelters has been a national provider of
quality, cost-effective, temporary or permanent construction
solutions. We are currently seeking an experienced sales
professional in our Channahon, IL branch. Sales experience in B2B
preferred-mobile office & trailer sales desired. Sales: The
position partners with the Branch Manager and other Sales
Representatives to increase volume of product sales. In addition
the assisting in upkeep of current customers, the Sales
Representative will incorporate sales techniques to grow and
maintain our customer base. Travel is primarily local during
business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be
expected. Sales Data Upkeep: This position captures the accurate
data, tracks sales, and monitors technology to ensure that all
possible prospect needs are met. Essential Duties and
- Qualifies incoming leads from sources
- Develops and increases sales revenue to meet assigned
- Coordinates the rental, sale, and lease of new and existing
products and services.
- Maintains a high level of contact with key accounts to insure
long-term business relationships.
- Attends trade shows
- Keeps informed of new products, services, and other general
information of interest to customers.
- Utilizes trade data lists, marketing lists, trade associations
and visiting customer job sites to acquire new customers.
- Follows up with customers on a timely basis to provide the
highest level of customer service.
- Meeting or exceeding designated sales targets for assigned
- Troubleshoots quality control issues Sales data Upkeep:
- Utilize available technology to assist in the promotion and
- Converts quotes into orders
- Maintains existing customer data and sales reports.
- Creates and modifies floor plans in company software
- Works with marketing to create sales sheets, sale flyers, and
other marketing materials.
- Develops and conducts marketing programs for assigned territory
Supervisory Responsibilities: No formal supervisory role. Education
and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, or equivalent
- Direct sales experience preferred
- Development of a prioritization system to ensure work is
completed quickly and efficiently. Required Competencies/Skills:
- Ability to work effectively on a team to enhance the growth of
- Excellent organizational skills to coordinate all aspects of
- Strong interpersonal skills in working with both customers,
vendors, and sub-contractors.
- Proven ability to work accurately.
- Excellent problem solving and detail oriented skills.
- Previous successful sales experience in a high transaction,
B2B, repeat customer environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience using the telephone as a prospecting and sales
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, CRM programs, and other
- Schedule flexibility for travel Physical/Mental Demands:
Position requires a high degree of concentration to manage frequent
interruptions while meeting strict deadlines. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or
hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands
to finger handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The
employee is also required to lift up to 35 pounds worth of
marketing material for trade shows and displays. Travel
Requirements: This position requires a minimum travel ability.
Powered by JazzHR PI185505953
Keywords: Satellite Shelters, Joliet , Modular Building Sales Representative-Channahon, IL, Sales , Channahon, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!