Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: June 11, 2019
Receive, store, select, pack, and ship warehouse inventory
utilizing Warehouse Management System (WMS) procedures.
- Perform any and all physical requirements necessary to lift and
move inventory around the warehouse.
- Operate and maneuver warehouse equipment and any material(s)
contained thereon in the manner consistent with the intended
purpose of the equipment and the manufacturers?
- Maintain the warehouse in an orderly and clean state; follow
all Company safety procedures; perform daily safety
- Receive incoming material in accordance with WMS processes,
accurately identify and break down the material, note
discrepancies, and make the product ready for storage.
- Store product in accordance with WMS processes.
- Accurately select, check, and pack UPS orders following
designated WMS processes for packing, weighing, manifesting,
palletizing, and loading.
- Select and process non-UPS orders through WMS, and pack to make
ready to withstand transport; safely meet carrier pickup
- Select, pack, and palletize replenishment shipments, following
WMS procedures for handling and marking pallets.
- Handle stock tickets, and pack cross-dock shipments in
accordance with established WMS procedures.
- Sort and pack Less Than Truckload (LTL) shipments in accordance
with established WMS procedures.
- Conduct cycle counts and bin location verifications;
consolidate inventory as needed; follow established WMS procedures
for handling stock discrepancies.
- No experience required
Preferred Job Requirements
- 2-3 years of experience preferred: prior warehouse experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Knowledge of WMS process in assigned area
- Reading skills
- Mathematical skills
- Ability to be thorough and accurate
- Ability to perform physical requirements
Warehouse environment. May be some exposure to dust, heat or cold,
and other seasonal changes.
EXCELLENT TEMP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY!
MON - FRI 10:30AM - 7:30PM
CALL NANCY OR JEN AT 815-407-0618, OR APPLY IN PERSON AT:
460 N WEBER ROAD
Kelly Services offers:
- $100 Referral bonus
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Bonus
- Temporary to hire jobs
- Jobs close to home
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Joliet , MATERIAL HANDLER, Professions , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!