Company: Walmart Stores
Posted on: April 18, 2019
- Assist other maintenance technicians in the repair and
maintenance of equipment
- Clean and maintain grounds, parking lots, fencing and building
facilities (e.g., bathrooms, plumbing).
- Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or
in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of
ethics and integrity
- Operate material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving
machinery, and other powered equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g.,
lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment,
hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, banana room equipment,
electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to
- 2 years industrial maintenance experience working with
electrical, electronics, and mechanical equipment (e.g., forklifts,
conveyers, building equipment, automated equipment)
- Experience working with blueprints, schematics, and equipment
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Course work or certification in welding, electrical, mechanical
automation, or industrial electronics
Company SummaryWhat started small, with a single discount store and
the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last
50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over
260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59
banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries.
With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs
approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues
to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and
employment opportunity. Its all part of our unwavering commitment
to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and
communities around the world.
Keywords: Walmart Stores, Joliet , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!