Associate Manager of Operations
Posted on: January 14, 2019
We Are Hiring We Are Hiring:Associate Manager of Operations - Supply Chain - Saint Joseph Medical Center - Joliet, ILWhy Join Ascension? Why Join Ascension?The Resource Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ascension, is a business transformation services organization that specializes in non-payroll spend management. Through the Integrated Change Management Model, The Resource Group delivers value through change management, operations and logistics, sourcing and contracting, analytics, and continuous process improvement.From FY14 to FY18, The Resource Group has achieved an incremental annual saving of approximately $102M through Therapeutic Affinity Group initiatives. While these efforts will continue to be supported, we must also begin to identify additional clinical opportunities to support the Ascension Clinical Variation efforts that requires the delivery of $400M in savings. What You Will Do As an Associate with the Resource Group, the Associate Manager of Operations will play an integral part of the daily operations of the supply chain management within Saint Joseph Medical Center.
- Ensures that all services and activities regarding distribution are carried out accurately and in a timely manner. Serves as liaison to achieve departmental goals.
- Manages staff relations, including performance management, staff satisfaction and conflict management. Monitors departmental budgets, regulatory compliance, departmental contracts and vendor relations.
- Performs ongoing assessment, review and update of departmental procedures, processes and workflow to produce high-quality, cost-effective delivery of products and services. Implements improvement plans based on the Director's approval.
- Provides project management for product conversions or other initiatives within the organization.
- Communicate opportunities for improvement in the distribution network and help determine key metrics and provide recommendations to guide management. Assist in the development and alignment among operational policies, procedures and ongoing improvement projects. Assist with developing and rolling out growth strategies and projects. Determine feasibility of projects factoring costs, available space, schedule limitations, company goals, technical requirements and economic factors.
- Ensures coordination and implementation of all supply contracts with The Resource Group.
- Oversees management of all inventory management and requesting processes.
- Conducts performance improvement activities are developed to monitor, evaluate and promote improvements in the quality of services provided by the department.What You Will Need
- Bachelor's degree required
- Educational focus in business, business administration, health administration, marketing, engineering, logistics, supply chain, or operations is preferred.
- Master's degree is preferred.
- Two (2) years' experience in healthcare supply chain, purchasing, healthcare, or other closely related field is required.
- Computer skills required, supervisory experience, supply chain legacy operating system experience is preferred.
- Certification with ISM, APICS, Healthcare Resource Management, CPM, or CPIM a plusEqual Employment Opportunity Ascension Health is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: " E-Verify Statement Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Joliet , Associate Manager of Operations, Professions , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!