Company: Sirius Staffing
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Sirius Staffing is seeking a Logistics Clerk for a Long term
contract position in Morris, IL. Below are a few details. Please
contact us today for more information.The Logistics clerk will be
responsible for assisting the Logistics Supervisor in all aspects
of Material Handling.Responsibilities:--
- Update Rail Car Track Sheet with CN site inventory report, Ops
report & as if today's switch was complete.
- Assist with all DOT required documentation for shipments in and
out for compliance and audit. Ensure the site is adhering to DOT
- Walk Tracks as needed for Track Sheet confirmation of rail car
- Assist with the Goods Receipt Process, electronic files for all
Rail Documentation, and Daily Switch management. May include
- Report rail shipment OTIF for KPI
- Assist with documenting transportation detention and excess
storage charges and prepare month end report for accrual.
- Verify loaded customer cars have shipped and then post goods
issue in MES. --
- Ensure loading/unloading rail cars forms are completed to DOT
regulation. --(Car ID, Material loaded, Weight, MES loadout
created, Seal Numbers recorded, UN Number for Placard)
- Ensure material movements for unloaded/load railcars are
entered in the MES accurately. --
- Maintain hard copy filing system for loaded/unloading forms for
completeness and compliance.
- Assist with FRA DOT on site annual inspections
- Print and File DOT-required HZM bills for Empty Releases
- Action invoices submitted to VIM for approval when
- Knowledge of all Site rail procedures.
- Coordinate/Communicate MRU visits for on-site rail car repairs.
--(Repairs/stencil updates) Coordinate photos, repair
documentation, invoicing and forward to the Hub.ROAD
- Assist with the management of site lease fleet of Quality
tankers. Monitor and arrange tankers to shop for inspection. --
- Assist with the distribution daily interplant tank wagon moves.
- Knowledge of all bulk shipment procedures and job aids.
- Ensure the site has UN placard inventory and enter orders from
supplier to replenish stock.
- Maintain log of drop trailers at site for cost reporting. --
Advise carrier when tankers are ready for pick up.
- Monitor daily outbound shipment papers to ensure DOT compliance
and maintain filing.
- Review loading/unloading forms for completeness and maintain
- Ensure that all Manual Bills are addressed for inventory issues
and posted asap
- Prepare VGM (Verified Gross Mass) documentation for all
outbound International Shipments and supply to International
Logistics Specialist at the Hub.
- Create Ariba blanket PO's for Quality tank truck lease trailers
sent to tank wash. --Validate invoice and post receipts in
- High Security Seals: Replenish seal inventory from Labelmaster.
-- Keep log of seals as required by DOT
- Process customer returns to site. --RMA receive back into
inventory/communicate to site the return and facilitate unloading
- CFR-49 HazMat DOT CertifiedQualifications:--
- Demonstrated knowledge of chemical manufacturing processes,
procedures, and equipment. --
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint,
Excel) a plus.--
- Knowledge in SAP & MES Management Systems--
- Seeks to understand the Health, Safety, Environmental and
Security (HSES) aspects of his/her area operations and the
consequences if an upset occurs
- Excellent interpersonal skills: able to develop and maintain
good working relationship and work productively with others in a
team environmentSirius Staffing. is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national
origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran
status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other status protected by law. null
Keywords: Sirius Staffing, Joliet , Logistics Clerk, Professions , Morris, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...