Company: HPC Industrial
Posted on: May 23, 2023
Overview HPC-Industrial Powered by Clean Harbors in Channahon,
IL is IMMEDIATELY seeking HydroBlaster/Field Technician I to join
their safety conscious team! The HydroBlaster/Field Technician I
responsibilities may include confined space entry, working at
heights and working alongside various types of equipment. This is a
physically intensive position. WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Industrial
setting - Refinery, Petro-Chemical, Utilities, Pulp and Paper
Mills, etc. CANDIDATE LOCATION: Channahon, IL PLEASE READ ALL KEY
RESPONSIBILITIES/PHYSICAL DEMANDS - YOU MAY BE A GREAT FIT!!!!
***GREAT PAY & BENEFITS*** Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments Key Responsibilities:
- Promote HPC-Industrial's safety, environmental and operations
- Performs tasks associated with Water Blasting, Vacuum Services
and Tank Cleanings
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions
throughout the shift
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and
- Wear respirator as needed
- Perform Hydroblasting and vacuum truck services
- Additional duties as assigned Physical demands:
- Must be able to wear protective clothing or equipment. This
includes, but is not limited to Nomex coveralls, a back belt,
slicker suits, rubber boots, a fresh air breathing mask and escape
pack and a hard hat.
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions
(excessive high heat index of 95+ degrees Fahrenheit, humid and
subzero weather conditions) relative to geographic location.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to dust (chemical and
environmental), fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly
pressurized fluids. What does it take to work for HPC-Industrial?
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in the operation of equipment used in
Hydroblasting and vacuum truck
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills About
HPC-Industrial: HPC-Industrial, a Clean Harbors company, is the
premier industrial cleaning and environmental services company in
North America supporting the upstream, downstream, and utility
sectors. HPC-Industrial offers an exceptional three-pronged safety
system, innovative career development platform, committed customer
service, deep industry expertise, and advanced technology and
automation. We are committed to safety, people, growth, service,
and performance. We provide the safest, most efficient operational
experience for our customers and the most comprehensive training
and career development for our employees. Clean Harbors is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due
to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability,
veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal,
state/provincial or local protected class. Clean Harbors is a
Military & Veteran friendly company. *HPC
Keywords: HPC Industrial, Joliet , Hydroblaster/Field Technician, Professions , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...