Janitorial Cleaning Technician
Company: Simply Right Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Janitorial Cleaning Technician
Janitorial Area Manager
Supervise the janitorial operation performed in movie theatres on a
daily basis. The Janitorial Manager is responsible for planning,
assigning, and supervising the work and training of Janitorial
Workers engaged in cleaning and minor maintenance tasks. Specific
oral and written instructions accompany major assignments, but the
employee makes ordinary decisions and is responsible for planning
work schedules and methods. Work is performed under the general
supervision of a Regional Leader and work is reviewed based on
*ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: *
* Supervise employees engaged in keeping movie theaters clean and
* Instructs Janitorial Workers in proper custodial and safety
* Keeps time and attendance records;
* Assigns employees to accomplish assigned tasks;
* Reassigns and adjust crews to respond to seasonal peaks and
valleys and special engagements;
* Records all picked up lost and found items and reports to theater
* Prepare written disciplinary actions, memos, and employee
* Reviews all areas of theaters, including lobbies, game rooms,
hallways, restrooms, auditoriums and concession areas, stairwells,
and tenant locations for cleanliness and unusual activity;
* Checks equipment for the proper working condition;
* Respond to requests of Regional Leaders;
* Acts as a liaison between custodian and company;
* Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease
turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively
and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service.
*Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities: *
* Materials, supplies, and practices essential to the cleaning of
* Use and care of vacuum cleaners, floor buffing machines, mop
wringers, mops, brushes, soaps, cleaning fluids, and other
materials and equipment related to the custodial care of
* Hazards and safety methods related to custodial operations.
* Generally acceptable workplace conduct.
* Supervisory practices.
* Communicate in the English and Spanish language in writing and
orally with individuals in a face-to-face, one-on-one, or group
setting or by telephone.
* Understand and follow oral and written instructions given in the
English and Spanish language.
* Produce documents written in the English or Spanish language with
clearly organized thoughts using proper sentence construction,
punctuation, and grammar.
* Performs a broad range of supervisory responsibility over
* Recognize and correct inappropriate behavior.
* Instructs others in the methods and operation of equipment.
* Scrutinize theaters for safety hazards and cleanliness.
* Ensure that employees follow operational rules.
* Observe, compare, or monitor data, objects, and people's behavior
to determine compliance with prescribed safety and operating
* Perform physical inventory of equipment and supplies.
* Respond to trouble calls in theaters in a timely manner.
* Work cooperatively with other employees and the public.
* Work safely without presenting a direct threat to self or
* Move objects weighing less than 50 pounds, long and short
* Walk long distances and remain in a standing position for
*Additional Requirements: *
* Some positions will require the performance of other essential
and marginal functions depending upon work assignment, location, or
* Some positions require the use of a personal vehicle on company
business. Individuals must be physically capable of operating the
vehicles safely, possess a valid driver's license, and have an
acceptable driving record.
*ACCEPTABLE EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING: *
Three years of experience in building custodial work, including one
year of lead experience. Other combinations of experience and
education, which meet the minimum requirements, may be
Job Type: Full-time
Simply Right is a premier cleaning company. For over 35+ years
we've provided innovations in cleaning practices, nurturing clients
into friends, and developing amazing employees. We provide cleaning
services in commercial and industrial locations across the United
States. Our clients always come first and our team members are
dedicated to making sure we exceed each client's cleaning
expectations. Based in Salt Lake City, Utah, serving
Help others as a first responder in stopping the spread of germs
and pathogens, providing valuable services for businesses and
* Work with a team that wants to help you grow with advancement
opportunities based on merit and hard work.
* Get paid every 2 weeks.
* Access to your pay daily if you need it through DailyPay.
* Benefits available for full-time employees after 60 days -
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Short-term Disability.
Job Type: Part-time%58047475%
Keywords: Simply Right Inc., Joliet , Janitorial Cleaning Technician, Professions , Manteno, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!