Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Regional Intermodal truck driver
Posted on: June 23, 2022
CDL Apprenticeship Program - Top drivers earn up to $111,000Average
pay: $1,610-$1,970 weeklyHome time: Every three weeksExperience: No
CDLJob ID: 212102Overview
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 90% no-touch freight with mostly drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards with 500 miles of your park
location. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Longevity bonus: Earn 3% of annual gross pay each year.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Individuals looking to obtain their Class A Commercial Driver's
- Individuals who currently have Commercial Learner's Permit
(CLP) from their State of residence.
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify?
Call us at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training* (paid six-week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. *CDL Apprenticeship
Training (CAT) Program participants: Per Illinois Department of
Transportation (IDOT) regulations, if your employment with
Schneider terminates within 6 months after the date you are
certified as having passed the CDL skills test, the IDOT will
require you to get retested to maintain your CDL classification.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- Specific training - Attend paid intermodal orientation at a
- Leading technology - Use tablets and mobile apps to get the job
done quicker and easier.
- More home time - Stay closer to home with a robust regional and
local freight base. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the
employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please
visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus PI179867706
Keywords: Schneider, Joliet , Class A CDL - New hourly pay - Regional Intermodal truck driver, Professions , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!