Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $111,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,180-$1,440 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 183599Overview
- Reefer and dry van trailers hauling 100% no-touch freight.
- 7-8 loads per week.
- Nighttime schedule.
- Drive within Illinois, Iowa and Wisconsin. Pay and bonus
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner's Permit (if interested in
company-paid CDL training).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 150 miles of Sterling, IL. Need CDL training?
Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the
consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the
customer you work with.
- Satisfaction - The feeling you get from keeping the customer's
freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the
customer will be nothing short of pride. Meet the team that drivers
on this account work with Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the
employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please
visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule
Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500PI182754522
Keywords: Schneider, Joliet , Class A CDL - Dedicated nighttime truck driver, Professions , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!