Company: Midwest Fuel Injection Service Corporation
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Action Truck Parts, located in Rockdale, IL, is looking for a
motivated and aggressive individual who's looking to start a career
with an equally motivated and aggressive Heavy Duty Truck Parts
company with many opportunities for career advancements. We are
currently looking for a Driveshaft Technician. The ideal candidate
must be mechanically inclined, eager to work, reliable (as this is
a busy job) and have some keyboarding and computer skills.This
position will clean, tear down, assemble and balance automotive
medium and heavy duty drive lines. This will include, making,
fabricating and re-manufacturing driveshafts and other machine
work.Essential Job Responsibilities of the Driveshaft
- Clean, teardown, assemble or test a complete driveline assembly
without any supervision.
- Uses various tools and equipment to assemble and disassemble
- Tear down of cleaned assemblies using hand and small power
tools as needed.
- Uses chemical and mechanical methods to clean incoming
driveline components.This is a full time position. Hours are Monday
through Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm and some Saturdays
Job Requirements of the Driveshaft Technician:
- Mechanic experience required.
- Welding experience required.
- Must be able to diagnose driveline issues.
- Must have a working understanding of the machines as well as be
able to do routine maintenance of those machines.
- Must be able to troubleshoot new drivelines that didn't pass
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to identify parts and estimate repairs on all
types of drivelines
- This position requires the employee to stand for most of the
Keywords: Midwest Fuel Injection Service Corporation, Joliet , Driveshaft Technician, Professions , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!