Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $100,000 - Up to $5,000 sign-on bonusAverage
pay: $1,180-$1,450 weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL
holdersJob ID: 200334Overview
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 100% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive a tractor from Schneider's pool of 150+ day
cabs. No assigned trucks.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 225 miles of Chicago, IL.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage and load pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
experienced drivers. Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Tanker endorsement required after hire.
- HazMat endorsement required 60 days after hire Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- Live within 50 miles of Chicago, IL, Gary, IN, Green Bay, WI,
Indianapolis, IN or Sturtevant, WI. Need one or more of your
endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855) 548-2691,
and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Intermodal driving
- New equipment - Nearly 100% automated transmissions in day cab
and sleeper trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Constant support - Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with
low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance
- More drop-and-hook freight - Which means you'll spend more time
moving and less time waiting at loading docks. Schneider uses
E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired
associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000PI174890781
Keywords: Schneider, Joliet , Class A CDL - Local Intermodal nighttime truck driver, Professions , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!