Mechanical Maintenance Technician-PQ Corporation
Company: PQ Corporation
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Troubleshoot to determine the causes of mechanical operating
- Strong mechanical skills in fabrication, layout, welding, and
other maintenance as required.
- Ability to perform minor electrical work is preferred - change
3-phase motors, motor control centers, compressors, VFDs, and
natural gas systems. Must be willing to attend training classes if
required to improve skill and knowledge base.
- Knowledge of facility reliability programs to include
Preventive Maintenance Inspections, critical parts inventory,
scheduling/planning outages, proper tool selection, training,
- An understanding of OHSA, NFPA, and local electrical
- Working with venders and contractors on critical parts and
- Meticulous attention to detail of maintenance spending and
- Must be an active participant in the plant safety processes -
Hazard Identification, Behavior Based Safety, Safety Committee,
- Good communication skills are essential, along with the ability
to lead/train and work well with others.
- Must be available for call-in and emergency maintenance as
Keywords: PQ Corporation, Joliet , Mechanical Maintenance Technician-PQ Corporation, Professions , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!