Company: Premium Waters Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Production Operator
* Education - High School diploma or GED required
* Job Related Experience - Some manufacturing experience
* Supervision Given - None
* Supervision Received - Production Manager and/or Supervisor, or
Production operators tend machines such as fillers, labelers,
packaging, cappers, palletizers, etc. used for bottling water. They
will operate manufacturing equipment in an efficient and safe
manner while ensuring package and product quality.
Essential Job Duties:
* Will perform basic machine operations to include; stacking raw
material, handling finished product cases, performing quality
inspections and minor machine adjustments.
* Monitors the flow of outgoing finished goods and correct any
disturbance in the flow of those goods.
* Cleans equipment and line continually throughout the shift and
maintains a clean work area.
* Expedites repairs to the line; working with maintenance as
* Keeps daily records of down time and machine operations.
* Must follow all established Good Manufacturing Practices.
* High School diploma or GED is required
* Some manufacturing experience with a beverage, food or liquid
consumer products manufacturer is preferred.
* Prior knowledge of GMP's, sanitation standards and FDA
requirements is helpful.
* Must be able to stand for extended periods of time - 12 hour
* Basic math skills are needed.
* Must be able to work flexible hours.
* Good organizational skills.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Good communication skills - oral and written.
Non-Essential Job Duties:
* Performs related work as required.
* In the absence of this employee, the direct manager or appointee
will cover responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Sitting - Approximately 0% of the time.
Standing - Approximately 50% of the time.
Walking - Approximately 50% of the time.
Bending/stooping - Constantly
Crouching - Constantly
Pushing/Pulling - Constantly
Lifting/Carrying up to 50 lbs. - Frequently
Verbal communication - Constantly
Written communication - Constantly
Hearing normal conversation - Frequently
Sight, including near acuity and depth perception - Frequently
* General HACCP/SQF
* Good Manufacturing Practices
* Pre-requisite program
* Cleaning and Sanitation
* Associated Standard Operating Procedures
Keywords: Premium Waters Inc., Joliet , Production Operator, Professions , Kentland, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!