JolietRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Joliet jobs

Maintenance Mechanic

Company: Aerotek
Location: Joliet
Posted on: January 15, 2022

Job Description:

Currently hiring a Maintenance Electrician to provide repairs to industrial equipment at an Industrial Company in the Joliet, IL area.Pay:(PAID WEEKLY): $27-$30Benefits: Blue Cross Blue Shield Shift: 6PM-4AM Mon-ThursDescription:-Install, maintain and mechanical components of industrial machinery and equipment-Troubleshoot machines (20% of the time), the other 80% of work will be spent doing pipefitting, welding, machining and special projects. All mechanical work as electricians take care of anything electrical-Comprehend and interpret technical manuals, as well as drawings and specifications, such as layouts and blueprints-Troubleshooting and diagnosing cause of machine malfunctions.-Must be able to plan, organize and carry out job duties with minimal direction and supervision.Skills:mechanical equipment, pipefitters, plumbing, maintenance electrical, ac/dc motor, plc troubleshootingAdditional Skills & Qualifications:Must Haves:PipefittingPlumbingMechanical Maintenance Industrial, foods or chemical backgroundNice to haves:Associates DegreeWelding, Machining and pipefitting (all 3 combined)Experience Level:Intermediate LevelApply online or send an updated resume to Nicki at nchappell@aerotek.com. About Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

Keywords: Aerotek, Joliet , Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Joliet, Illinois

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Illinois jobs by following @recnetIL on Twitter!

Joliet RSS job feeds