Owner-Operator Container Work Truck Driver
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Become an owner-operator Container Work truck driver by leasing
your business on with Schneider. Owner-operator Container Work
truck drivers get home multiple times per week while hauling
containers and receiving speedy revenue for their business via
weekly settlements. Overview
- Top owner-operators are currently generating $250,000 in annual
- Hauling containers that are mostly drop-and-hook.
- $5,000 limited-time lease-on incentive. Qualifications
- Be a current owner-operator or truck driver with at least six
months of driving experience.
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Elwood, IL.
- Own or lease one or more tractors that is 2000 or newer and can
pass DOT inspection. Additional advantages
- Compensation for time spent in onboarding.
- Schneider's Purchase Power Program.
- Predictable home time: Haul freight that will keep you close to
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and
unloading and more time hauling with predominately drop-and-hook
freight. Lease your business on with Schneider to maximize your
business opportunities and revenue. Apply online below for more
information regarding owner-operator truck driver opportunities.Job
Owner-OperatorSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 5000PI157525144
Keywords: Schneider, Joliet , Owner-Operator Container Work Truck Driver, Professions , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!