Company: The Delong Co Inc
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Job Description:Provide proper maintenance support to the
facility by installing, dismantle, trouble shoot, repair associated
equipment.***PAY $28.00 an hour starting, increases with
experience.***Maintenance Assistant Job Functions:
- Support Plant and Field Operations
- Support maintenance for other projects as needed
- Assure proper set-up, calibration, operation and preventative
maintenance of equipment, machines and facilities
- Conduct seasonal prep work including preparing equipment and
- Layout, assemble and align equipment
- Identify and repair or replace worn or damaged equipmentOther
Duties Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.Benefits
- The DeLong Co., Inc. offers affordable Medical, Dental, Vision,
Rx and Life insurance coverage.
- 401k with matching, FSA and Dependent Care Accounts
- Short Term Disability, Voluntary Life and Voluntary Long Term
DisabilityThe DeLong Co., Inc. provides equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age,
disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements,
The DeLong Co., Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in
which the company has facilities.
Keywords: The Delong Co Inc, Joliet , Maintenance Assistant, Professions , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!