Company: Badger Daylighting
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Reporting to the area manager, the Central Dispatcher will be
responsible for coordinating, dispatching and monitoring of
* Scheduling projects daily
* Dispatching units daily
* Answering telephones
* Reviewing operator's daily activities - DVIR, FLRA, SPIRA
* Ensuring that Badger's maintenance polices procedures are adhered
* Delivering of material to the units in the field if needed
* Ensure Drivers Logs are completed and turned in daily
* Order parts for trucks
* Obtain quotes from vendors.
* Update manuals
* Additional duties as assigned
* Make Necessary "One Calls" for utility locates
* Review reports from GPS system
* 1-2 years Dispatch experience preferred
* Fleet maintenance coordination experience preferred
* Computer skills and strong organizational skills required.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a positive
attitude and a willingness to take on new challenges.
* The person in this position must have the ability to relate well
to a wide variety of people (field and office).
* Must have a professional approach to business.
* Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines.
* MUST BE ABLE TO WORK NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS.
About Badger Daylighting
Badger Daylighting is North America's leading provider of
non-destructive hydrovac excavation services. We are publicly
traded company, listed on the TSX ('BAD'). Badger traditionally
works for contractors, engineers, and facility owners in the oil
and gas, power, municipal, transportation, industrial, and
commercial construction industries. We have been designing and
manufacturing our Hydrovac System for more than 20 years,
continually improving the safety, efficiency, and productivity of
the system. Today, our fleet of more than 1000 hydrovac vacuum
trucks provide excavation services to more than 100 US and Canadian
Badger is a leader in the Hydrovac and environmental services
industry because of our great people and their customer focus. Be
part of a team with the opportunity to develop new ideas and find
innovative ways to solve problems.
Badger Daylighting offers competitive salary, an incredible work
environment, training and career advancement opportunities. We
offer a comprehensive benefit program which includes Health,
Dental, Disability, Life, Employer Matching Retirement Savings
Program and Vacation / Paid Time Off.
Thank you for your interest in this position. Badger Daylighting is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Internal applicants are reminded to discuss their intention to
apply with their supervisor before submitting an application.
Keywords: Badger Daylighting, Joliet , Central Dispatcher, Professions , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!