Class A CDL - New pay increase - Regional Intermodal truck driver
Posted on: November 19, 2021
CDL Apprenticeship Program - Top drivers earn up to $98,000Average
pay: $1,210-$1,480 weeklyHome time: WeeklyExperience: No
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 90% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within 500 miles of your park
location. Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage and load pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential. *Based on CDL driver
experience, performance and locationQualifications
- Individuals looking to obtain their Class A Commercial Driver's
- Individuals who currently have Commercial Learner's Permit
(CLP) from their State of residence.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required after hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Chicago, IL and live in Illinois. Need
one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us
at (855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of
holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement
($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training* (paid five-week
training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. *CDL Apprenticeship
Training (CAT) Program participants: Per Illinois Department of
Transportation (IDOT) regulations, if your employment with
Schneider terminates within 6 months after the date you are
certified as having passed the CDL skills test, the IDOT will
require you to get retested to maintain your CDL classification.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- Less wasted time - 100% company-owned Intermodal chassis to
reduce time at the rail yard and increase earning potential.
- New equipment - Nearly 100% automated transmissions in day cab
and sleeper trucks averaging 3 years of age.
- Constant support - Onside, individual leaders and dispatch with
low driver-to-leader ratios and 24/7/365 operation and maintenance
support. Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment
eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about
E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit
www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On
Keywords: Schneider, Joliet , Class A CDL - New pay increase - Regional Intermodal truck driver, Professions , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!