Quality Assurance Associate_Shift_2
Company: Neovia Logistics
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Responsible for the meeting of standards for operating and usage of
logistic and supply chain, material management, and
distribution/transportation policies and practices to meet the
business requirements company. They must analyze data for accuracy,
report on any improvements implemented, and note any effects of
- Investigate and diagnose quality complaints, track down
components, and recommend corrective actions.
- Verify logs, databases, and other data to track and flag
quality concerns and improvements.
- Work with organization members to audit, identify quality
problems, and improve operational processes.
- Write, maintain, and disseminate quality manuals and other
- Other duties as assigned by management.QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents.
- 1-3 years' relevant experiencePreferred:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred
- Warehouse experience.
- Logistics experience.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and
Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from floor.
Requires work in an environment with frequently changing
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain
effective working relationships with co-workers, other business
- Ability to use ladder, hand truck, and dolly.
Keywords: Neovia Logistics, Joliet , Quality Assurance Associate_Shift_2, Professions , Monee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!