Quality Assurance Associate_Shift_1
Company: Neovia Logistics Services, LLC.
Posted on: May 6, 2021
JOB SUMMARYResponsible for the meeting of standards for
operating and usage of logistic and supply chain, material
management, and distribution/transportation policies and practices
to meet the business requirements company.-- They must analyze data
for accuracy, report on any improvements implemented, and note any
effects of modifications. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investigate and diagnose quality complaints, track down
components, and recommend corrective actions.
- Verify logs, databases, and other data to track and flag
quality concerns and improvements.
- Work with organization members to audit, identify quality
problems, and improve operational processes.
- Write, maintain, and disseminate quality manuals and other
- Other duties as assigned by management. QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents.
- 1-3 years' relevant experience Preferred:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field preferred
- Warehouse experience.
- Logistics experience. Requires frequent walking, carrying,
reaching, standing, and stooping.Requires work from heights of up
to 20 feet from floor.Requires work in an environment with
frequently changing temperatures.ADDITIONAL INFO
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain
effective working relationships with co-workers, other business
- Ability to use ladder, hand truck, and dolly.
Keywords: Neovia Logistics Services, LLC., Joliet , Quality Assurance Associate_Shift_1, Professions , Elwood, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!