Clinical Nurse Specialist Wound Care (PT Days)
Company: AMITA Health
Posted on: October 11, 2019
We Are Hiring
APRN-Clinical Nurse Spec-Acute - Wound Care 001 - Part-Time,Day -
Presence St Joseph Med Joliet - Joliet,IL
Why Join AMITA?
AMITA Health () is a joint operating company formed by the
Adventist Health System in Altamonte Springs, FL and St. Louis, MO
AMITA Health is the largest health system in Illinois, comprising
19 hospitals and more than 230 sites of care. The health system has
900 providers in its medical groups, more than 26,000 associates
and 7,000 physician partners and serves over 4.3 million residents
in the greater Chicagoland area.
What You Will Do
As an Associate with AMITA Health, you will have the opportunity
Provides advanced care, consultation, research, management and
education in a specific clinical area.
- Provides advanced direct nursing care in accordance with
established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare
- Serves as an expert consultant for staff in areas of program
development, clinical practice, and professional development.
Contributes to defining, directing and evaluating the nursing care
and functions of clinical staff.
- Manages clinical research projects in support of evidence-based
practice and disseminates findings.
- Develops, implements and evaluates educational plans/programs
and utilizes methods, measurements and tools to evaluate
achievement of learning goals.
- May assess the learning needs of patients and families and
develops and/or implements teaching programs.
What You Will Need
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Clinical Nurse Specialist credentialed from the Illinois
Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior
to hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Illinois Board of
Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required
and Master's degree required
- Certifications as Clinical Nurse Specialist or Advanced
Practice Nurse required.
- 2 years of nursing experience (skilled nursing facility)
- WOCN certification required
Equal Employment Opportunity
AMITA Health will provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all associates and applicants for employment regardless of race,
color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
gender identification or expression, age, disability, marital
status, amnesty, genetic information, carrier status or any other
legally protected status or status as a covered veteran in
accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: AMITA Health, Joliet , Clinical Nurse Specialist Wound Care (PT Days), Other , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!