Accounts Payable Processor
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: July 11, 2019
Our client, a company that manufactures SYSTIMAX and Uniprise
brands of Enterprise infrastructure of copper Unshielded Twisted
Pair cabling, connector panels, jacks and fiber optic cabling,
connector panels, racking and metals, is currently seeking an
Accounts Payable Processor for a 6 month temporary position. The
position is located in Joliet, Illinois.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a publically
traded company (listed on the NYSE), work for a leader offering
commercial insurance, a firm with over $25 billion in revenue, work
in a fast paced corporate environment and be an integral part to
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted
name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
The hours for this position are as follows
Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
$20.00/Hour - $25.00/Hour
The role is responsible to actively contribute in the North America
Region (NAR) Accounts Payable (AP) Shared Service department under
the direction of the AP Supervisor. This role is accountable to
perform a variety of AP roles. In addition to managing an
independent workload, this role will also provide support as needed
by AP Supervisor.
The role may work with limited direct supervision from time to time
due to the separate physical locations of NAR AP Shared
Duties & Responsibilities
- Apply working knowledge of accounts payable terms and
- VIM invoice processing, incoming phone calls, validation, and
- Support internal control requirements and assist with
self-audit procedure review.
- Provide support with dealing with invoice block
- Accountable for issues tracking and reporting processes to
ensure timely resolution,
- Provide Helpline Support, basic training and field questions
for Accounts Payable as required.
- Assist the AP Senior Team Lead as needed with training to
ensure high skill levels, self-audit procedure review and
- Support testing on projects or System Upgrades.
- Work with AP Senior Team Lead to validate Standard Operating
Procedures and updates as needed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum three years' relevant experience in Accounts
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and
- Problem solving, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze business conditions and understanding of
business processes of accounts payable and purchasing.
- Ability to develop interactive working relationships with
internal and external contacts.
- Proficient PC skills using Microsoft Office products (Excel,
Word, Outlook, etc.); SAP (or large ERP System).
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote
Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your
resume to be considered for this position by pressing the "SUBMIT
RESUME" button below. If you have questions about the position, you
may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position
(email@example.com), however, your resume should be
uploaded via the "SUBMIT RESUME" button included within**Why
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have
access to some of the worlds
most respected companiesproviding you with challenging,
high-visibility projects that can transform
your career. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more
than 3,000 finance and accounting
hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary
and full-time talent: people like
you.Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not
limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Joliet , Accounts Payable Processor, Other , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!