Company: Help At Home
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Help at Home is hiring an Onsite, Entry Level Onboarding
Specialist! Help at Home is the nation's leading provider of
high-quality support services to seniors and people with
disabilities. Our clients need us more than ever to continue living
independently in their own homes while staying safe from high-risk
facilities. We pride ourselves on establishing the home as the
center of health and care coordination, serving our clients as if
they are family, and creating Meaningful Moments that make a
difference.The Onboarding Specialist reports to the Manager,
Recruiting & Onboarding. This position is responsible for providing
onboarding support for field associates. Onboarding Specialists are
the point of contact for questions surrounding onboarding and
compliance. - The Specialist demonstrates respect, efficiency,
excellent communications, and maintains positive working
relationships with colleagues.BenefitsOur team is the foundation of
our work. We offer:
- Competitive weekly pay
- Quarterly performance-based bonuses*
- Direct deposit
- Healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid time off
- Ongoing, in-depth training opportunities
- Meaningful work with clients who need your help.
- Career growth and experience with an industry leader with 40+
years of history in a high-demand fieldResponsibilities
- Ensure all new hires comply with company, Federal, and State
regulations required for employment.
- Manage the onboarding process for assigned applicants.
- Create necessary profiles in various systems to ensure timely
and accurate information is stored and tracked throughout the
- Perform employment eligibility and verification, including:
- Administration of background checks and discretionary risk
- I-9 completion
- Run EPS staff checks.
- Verify Social Security
- Run certification authentication.
- Other checks as necessary
- Maintain applicant profiles in Applicant Tracking System.
- Gather and process employee file paperwork and ensure quality
and accuracy of all documents.
- Keep manager informed of any changes or policies that may
affect this division. -
- Facilitate Caregiver Orientation and Training
- Maintain confidential records (office employee files, health
records, protected information).
- Participate in staff meetings, company sponsored trainings and
team meetings as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Required Skills/Abilities:
- Demonstrates empathy, maturity, and the ability to function as
a member of a team; excellent communication skills both written and
- Self-motivated; reliable; strong attention to detail; maintains
confidentiality; comfortable handling sensitive personal
information; complies with all policies and procedures.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills including the ability
to create and modify documents using Microsoft Office (e.g. Word,
Excel, Power Point)Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in
business, psychology, communications, HR, or a related field is
preferred. - -
- Experience in recruiting or onboarding preferred.
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
preferred.Onboarding Specialists must comply with state background
screening requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off, and
bonuses vary by state and location, so please ask for complete
details at your interview.
Keywords: Help At Home, Joliet , Onboarding Specialist, Other , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!