Company: Rosecrance Inc.
Posted on: September 10, 2023
Let's change lives together. Join a purpose-driven community of
champions. Position Purpose: Provide continuity of program services
in an ethical, legal and moral manner within a safe and therapeutic
environment, consistent with applicable regulatory and
accreditation standards. Participate as a team member in the
delivery of addictions treatment services to clients and their
families and facilitate the issues of recovery into their daily
living situations. You will be working with both Adolescent and
Adult clients. Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's with CADC or Master's Degree in psychology,
counseling, social work or related field (second level license
required for Therapist title)
- Certified Addictions counselor or be certified within 12
- CPR or complete within three months Qualifications:
- Demonstrated education, training or experience in the criminal
- Adequate written skills to accurately complete required
documentation within the time frames prescribed
- Skilled in conducting individual, family and group
- Ability to present and coordinate lectures for clients,
parents, staff or community resources Essential Responsibilities:
- Work hours prescribed by the Coordinator and any additional
hours deemed necessary for the responsibilities assigned.
- Prepare treatment plans and conduct treatment plan
- Conduct individual, group, and family counseling and
educational sessions for clients and/or family members.
- Coordinate all inquiries, assessments and admissions.
- Coordinate program marketing and contacts with referral
- Ensure that client service records are maintained consistent
with required rules and regulations.
- Maintain communications with all staff.
- Be familiar with court proceedings and available to make court
appearances on behalf of Rosecrance clients.
- Serve as a member of the team and participate in all team
meetings and activities.
- Understand and comply with all of the principles established by
the Rosecrance Corporate Compliance Program and Code of
- Deliver exceptional customer service consistently to every
- Serve as a role model for other staff, clients and customers
and demonstrate positive guest relations in representing
- Assume other related responsibilities as assigned by
- Monday - Thursday 10:00am-8:30pm Work Location: Rosecrance
Warrenville, Warrenville, IL Benefits: Rosecrance values its
employees and offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Salary based on education, experience, and credentials
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance with multiple plan
options to meet your needs
- 401(k) plan with employer match and discretionary employer
- Group Life Insurance including LTD and AD&D
- Tuition assistance and licensure/certification
- Paid Time Off, sick time, bereavement leave
- Referral program earning up to $1,000 per hire!
- Wellness plan and certain facilities offering an on-site gym
About Us: Rosecrance is a leading non-profit provider of
comprehensive behavioral health services in the United States. With
over 100 years of experience, Rosecrance is dedicated to helping
individuals and families overcome substance abuse and mental health
challenges. We operate a network of treatment centers and
outpatient programs, offering evidence-based therapies and
compassionate care to promote lasting recovery. To Apply: If you
are passionate about making a difference in the lives of
individuals and families affected by substance abuse and mental
health disorders, we invite you to join our team at Rosecrance.
Note: Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
EEO: Rosecrance is an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity,
and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, marital
status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Our
hiring decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, and
experience relevant to the requirements of the position.
Keywords: Rosecrance Inc., Joliet , Addiction Counselor, Other , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!