Senior Data Scientist
Posted on: March 16, 2023
This role is very dynamic and diverse requiring specific
analytic, mathematic, programming, and statistical skills utilized
in the execution of data analysis, statistical modeling, applying
analytic solutions and reporting for clients. Analytics related to
both online and offline marketing primarily B2C, B2B experience a
plus. *This role can be homebased almost anywhere in the U.S. WHAT
WE NEED: We are looking for a well-rounded Data Scientist that has
an academic and applied background in statistics and machine
learning, along with good communication skills. WHAT YOU'LL
- Strong experience with machine learning predictive models,
clustering (segmentation), and data visualization.
- End-to-end experience developing approach/methodology given
business need - ETL/EDA, data quality analysis, model development
and, scoring, preparation, presentation of results and deployment
into production environment.
- Experience with a variety of analytical environments especially
GCP, also AWS, Azure, including strong experience with Python, R,
SQL. Plus Looker, Tableau, Power BI, Excel and PowerPoint.
- BigQuery and Vertex AI a plus.
- Bachelor's or graduate degree in analytics, data science,
statistics, computer science or related field, plus 5+ yrs work
experience(not just research), along with strong business
- Experience with both 1st party and 3rd party data a plus. WHAT
WILL SET YOU APART:
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to
maintain timeline (stay on task)
- Strong team player, flexible, and creative
- Ability to convince others given complex analysis (match up
- Ability to learn and lead with minimal oversight, work on
several projects at same time
- Identity resolution experience, data with multiple levels and
sources - aggregating & connecting
- Experience with marketing related
analytics/channels/creative/metrics, especially digital
- Passion/Curiosity around newer techniques, ie deep learning Why
Acxiom? We pride ourselves on cultivating an environment that is
inclusive, flexible, and full of opportunities for growth. Many of
our associates stay at Acxiom for decades, which speaks to our love
for and dedication to our associates. Acxiom repeatedly wins
company awards including Great Places to Work, Best Workplaces for
Innovators and Women. If you want to work at a tech company that
prioritizes innovation, empowers diversity, believes in work-life
balance, provides world-class associate training and development,
and offers great benefits, this IS the place for you! Acxiom is an
affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military
status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Attention Colorado, California, Connecticut, Maryland, Nevada, New
York City , Ohio, Rhode Island, and Washington Applicants: This
position is not located in the aforementioned locations but
applications for remote work may be considered. For information
about this role under state or local equal pay or pay transparency
laws, please contact email@example.com .
Keywords: Acxiom, Joliet , Senior Data Scientist, Other , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...