EVS Supervisor/Custodial Services
Company: Caesars Entertainment
Posted on: January 24, 2023
HARRAH'S JOLIET CASINO & HOTEL - For seven straight years,
Harrah's Joliet was named one of Chicago's 101 Best And Brightest
Companies To Work For !Caesars Entertainment, is the world's
largest provider of casino entertainment, with 50-plus destinations
in the U.S., Canada and abroad. Our 60,000 employees are a diverse,
committed team of people who strive for excellence each and every
day. At Caesars Entertainment, we understand everyone has special
talents. We strive to help individuals make the most of their
abilities in the pursuit of their career goals. After all, energy,
excitement and entertainment are what make Caesars the leader in
the hotel and casino industry. Join our team! ESSENTIAL
- Supervise all EVS department employees during assigned
- Supervise the EVS and repair of all facilities and
- Keep employees informed of changes on property and department
- Provide verbal and written guidance for employees as required
to correct deficiencies and improve performance.
- Maintain records and submit regular and special reports as
- Instruct employees in regards to safety policies and
- Report all safety hazards and follow up to insure hazards are
- Responsible for the ongoing development of assigned employees
to include; performance appraisals, development plans and
positive/negative work histories.
- Presents oneself as a credit to Harrah's and encourages others
to do the same. REQUIREMENTS:
- High School diploma or equivalent required; Associates or
Bachelors degree preferred.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and Outlook.
- Minimum three years supervisory experience (EVS or Maintenance
- Must have completed ESO (Exploring Supervisory Opportunities)
and pass SuperLAP. PHYSICAL / MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including the
ability to lift up to 20 lbs., and ability to push, pull, bend,
reach, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel, and balance when
stacking, storing, and maneuvering around the work area.
- Ability to communicate one-on-one and to groups to explain
policies and procedures to persuade others to accept or adopt a
specific opinion or action.
- Excellent written and oral communication. Shift:
- 10pm - 630pm (Off Days TBD) Disclaimer This is not necessarily
an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties,
requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the
job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the
current job, management reserves the right to revise the current
job or to require that other or different tasks are performed when
circumstances change, (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel,
workload, rush jobs or technical developments).As a part of
Harrah's Joliet Casino & Hotel's employment process, finalist
candidates will be required to complete a drug test and background
check prior to an offer being extended. Harrah's Joliet Casino &
Hotel is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual
orientation, veteran status, or marital status.At Caesars
Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We
are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of
the world's most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since
beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown
through the development of new resorts, expansions and
acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars,
Harrah's, Horseshoe and Eldorado brand names. We focus on building
loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of
impeccable service, operational excellence and technological
leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members,
suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE
PLANET PLAY framework. Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission,
Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values -
Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail - every day.
Our mission, "Create the Extraordinary". Our vision, "Create
spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don't
perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars". If you
are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our
dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Keywords: Caesars Entertainment, Joliet , EVS Supervisor/Custodial Services, Other , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!