Posted on: November 26, 2022
Kankakee Country Club isexcited to announcethe exceptional
career opportunity of part-time Lifeguard. Qualified candidates
will thrive in a hospitality environment and be highly focused on
providing superior service. Key Responsibilitiesof the
- Supervises and observes swimmers at all times to ensure their
- Administers first aid to minor injuries such as small cuts and
bruises of swimmers.
- Maintains amenities in and cleanliness of changing rooms,
bathrooms and showers.
- Assists in organizing clinics and private swimming lessons for
members as directed by department manager.
- Enforces the rules of conduct.
- Performs pool maintenance to include checking chemicals and
- Checks the first aid supplies and reports needed items to
management in a timely fashion.
- Organizes and monitors pool games at all times; suggests
- Skims bugs and other debris from surface to prepare pool for
daily use, empties automatic skimmer.
- Cleans up and organizespool area at the end of the day.
- Maintains all necessary records determined by the department
- Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.Minimum
Qualifications for the Lifeguard:
- Minimum of two(2) years of lifeguarding experience.
- CPR, First Aid Certification, various Water Safety/Instructor
Certifications required.Other Qualifications:
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and applicable
Keywords: Troon, Joliet , Lifeguard, Other , Kankakee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!