Security Officer - Full Time
Company: Penn National Gaming
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Were always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At
PENN Entertainment, youll get to be a part of an exciting industry,
where the days and nights are fast paced. Youll work with an
incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their enthusiasm for
helping people find and have more fun. Youll also get to work at a
company that cares about your career growth and will help you get
the support you need to expand your possibilities. Come, join us.
Itll be fun.
- Performs duties to monitor the activities of the staff and
guests to ensure compliance with organizational policies,
regulatory guidelines, and safety rules.
- Takes necessary steps to ensure the safety and security of
- Exercises good judgment to ensure the safety and security of
the guests, staff, and assets within the limits of standard or
accepted policies and procedures.
- This position is responsible for providing a high level of
customer service and promoting a positive attitude to create a fun
and entertaining experience for our guests and team members.
- Staffs various posts as assigned.
- Coordinates with Surveillance on monitoring critical
- Maintains visible presence and takes action to ensure the
safety and security of guests, staff, and organizational
- Monitors and controls guest access to and from the vessels or
- Helps to arrest and/or physically restrain a resistant
- Removes and detains in a Security area unruly and disruptive
individuals or persons engaged in criminal activity.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Previous experience in a guest service-related field
- Must understand and speak the English language.
- This position is required to drive a company vehicle and adhere
to the company MVR policy.
- Must have a valid illinois Drivers License.
- Must have the ability to remain calm in emergency or stressful
situations. PHYSICAL DEMANDSWhile performing the duties of this
job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The
employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is
occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, stoop,
kneel, and crouch. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move
up to 50 pounds. The employee requires manual dexterity to operate
all necessary equipment. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision and distance. Must be able to push and
pull carts and equipment weighing up to 250 lbs., occasionally.
Must possess a physical fitness level to control and restrain
unruly guests.Weve grown to become the most innovative omnichannel
provider of entertainment experiences, thanks to our 12 retail
brands representing 43 destinations across North America, online
gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore -BET.Being an industry
leader means more than being a purveyor of fun. We are also
committed to values like diversity and sustainability for our
community, our team members, our vendors, and our planet. Click
HERE to learn more about our career opportunities, programs,
benefits, etc.Equal Opportunity Employer$16.00 Per Hour (Plus
Tips)Job/Display ID: 2022-101298 External Company URL:
http://www.pennentertainment.com/ Street: 777 Hollywood Blvd.
Keywords: Penn National Gaming, Joliet , Security Officer - Full Time, Other , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!