Quality and Outcomes Coordinator
Company: Nexus Family Healing
Posted on: August 4, 2022
Nexus-Indian Oaks is hiring for a skilled Quality and Outcomes
Coordinator!Position Summary: The Quality and Outcomes Coordinator
will oversee the agency's data collection and analysis systems,
ensuring processes are executed consistently and leading to
continuous quality improvement. This position will support
leadership in areas of planning, quality, safety, and demonstrating
positive outcomes are achieved relating to clinical, human
resources, programmatic and applicable finance data. This
individual will help manage and leverage internal and external data
to evaluate processes and inform decision-making, at various levels
of the agency and align strategic activities with organizational
initiatives.Data Collection & Analysis:
- Partners with clinical leadership to ensure accurate and timely
data collection and documentation in the electronic health record
(EHR) system and other databases as utilized.
- Creates, documents and implements processes for data
reconciliation in partnership with agency and organizational CQI
staff, to address and correct missing/inaccurate information.
- Oversees the end to end process of completing and submitting
accurate documentation, both internally and externally.
- Builds and runs data reports, forms, tools and surveys; screens
data as needed for data collection and analysis relating to
committees, licensing regulations, and strategic improvement
- Collaborates with CQI staff to develop and execute descriptive
statistical analyses and produce meaningful, user-friendly
materials and reports (e.g., issue briefs, infographics,
presentations, dashboards, etc.) that support planning and
evaluation activities.Training, Development & Organizational
- Commits to continuous learning and individual skill development
relating to agency and organizational database functions.
- Obtains training and maintains certifications in the advanced
use of key organizational assessment tools and provides training
and development systems to support the use of agency tools and
- Supports the training and development of agency staff, using
data for decision-making, problem-solving, and continuous
improvement; builds data literacy and best practices for data
- Collaborates with CQI and IT Teams to develop and implement
data integrity processes which support the input, accessibility,
collection, and reporting of data that also support planning.
- Cross collaborates with agency and home office departments to
collect, track, report, and analyze data; initiates improvement
projects and plans based upon employee, client, and stakeholder
satisfaction surveys and key data related to safety, risk, employee
retention, identified service data, and
referral/admission/discharge and follow-up client information.
- Supports research and grant efforts of the agency and
organization by providing information, overseeing research-related
projects, and participating in reports.
- Participate in the Institution Review Board (IRB) processes as
necessaryAuditing, Policies & Other Duties as Assigned.
- Oversees audits related to certifications, licensing,
accreditation, and governmental agencies; ensures quality and
timeliness while supporting the organization's effectiveness in
providing reporting information.
- Responds to and supports internal investigations; conducts root
cause analysis of events or incidents as needed.
- Develops processes and systems needed to oversee improvements,
based on findings while integrating quality standards to evaluate
the effectiveness of improvements.
- Understands and participates in utilization reviews, internal
audits, tracking of billing services, and accurate documentation;
collaborates with finance and program personnel to meet compliance
and billing expectations.
- Remains current on all company policies, assigned trainings
and/or certification requirements.
- All other tasks and duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in quality improvement, data management, data
analysis, or a related field.
- Two (2) years of experience in quality improvement, research,
data management, data management and analysis, or a related
- Experience with data analysis tools such as SPSS, Stata, SQL, R
and data visualization applications such as MS Power B.I.,
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPointPreferred
Education and Experience:
- Master's degree in quality improvement, data management, data
analysis, or a related field. Please apply today if you are
interested in joining our Quality Improvement team!At Nexus Family
Healing, we not only support diversity - we celebrate it and rely
on it for the betterment of our employees, our services, and our
impact on the community. We strive to provide the best quality care
for our youth and the best work environment for our employees
through an inclusive team culture. Nexus Family Healing is proud to
be an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.Our Workplace
Values:At Nexus Family Healing, our ICARE shared values
(Innovation, Compassion, Agility, Responsiveness, and Excellence)
are the foundation for our actions in the workplace. They define
how we behave with each other, our clients, our partners, and our
communities. Every interaction we have with each other will be met
with understanding, kindness, and helpful action.
Keywords: Nexus Family Healing, Joliet , Quality and Outcomes Coordinator, Other , Manteno, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!