Home Care Aide
Company: Help at Home
Posted on: August 2, 2022
Help at Home is hiring caregivers in your community TODAY!
We offer weekly pay starting at $15/hr and a $400 hiring bonus for
all new Home Care Aides- COVID Relief Bonus!
Start your career with the nation's leading provider of in-home
support to seniors and become a hero for someone in your
Offers on the spot - walk-in to apply and interview Tuesday through
Thursday from 10am to 12pm and 1pm to 3pm at 257 Springfield Ave,
Joliet, IL 60435. You can also call (815) 744-4411 to schedule an
Why should you join Help at Home?
* Flexible scheduling
* $15 per hour plus cash incentives/hiring bonuses of $400*
* Referral bonuses
* Direct deposit and cash card
* No experience required
* Amazing benefits - 401(k), health care, hazard pay, time off, and
* Meaningful work with clients who need your help
* Industry leader with 40+ years of history in a high-demand
Become a Help at Home Hero TODAY!
As a Home Care Aide, you'll work 1-on-1 with your clients inside
their homes, and support them with the following types of
* Light housekeeping, including organizing, laundry, and basic
* Personal activities such as dressing, grooming, and assisting
* Running errands, grocery shopping and/or accompanying your
clients to appointments
We are hiring now in your community - join our team and build your
career in a high-demand industry.
* HS Diploma or GED, or at least 2 years of previous experience as
* Valid driver's license
* Access to insured and reliable transportation
* Dedication to professional development, including organizational
and state-required training
Caregivers must comply with state background screening
requirements. Compensation, benefits, time off and bonuses vary by
state and location, so please ask for complete details at your
* Hiring bonus eligibility is based on remaining an active employee
for at least 30 days following the first shift, with at least 80
hours worked. Bonuses will be paid within 30 days of reaching
eligibility. New caregivers as well as previous caregivers who have
not worked for Help at Home since prior to 1/1/2021 will be
eligible for the bonus. Caregivers who are transferring from an
organization within the Help at Home, LLC portfolio of companies
are not eligible to receive the bonus.
Keywords: Help at Home, Joliet , Home Care Aide, Other , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!