Part Time Teller - Joliet
Posted on: July 31, 2022
- Monday 8:30 - 5:45, Thursday 8:30 - 5:45, Saturday 8:30 -
- Perform basic teller transactions.
- Make referrals to Bankers.
- Balance cash drawer on a daily basis.
- Scan work for image branch capture.
- Other duties as assigned by Branch Management.Education
- Eventual procurement of High School diploma
- Requires knowledge of Microsoft OfficeQualifications
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Basic math and accounting functionsAbility to:
- Accurately count money
- Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time
- Stand for extended periods of time
- Lift 50 pounds Busey believes that diversity and inclusion
among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we
seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a
diverse candidate pool.Equal Opportunity Employment is a priority
for Busey and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, genetic
information, sex (including pregnancy), age, sexual orientation,
gender (including gender identity and expression), marital status,
military status, veterans status, citizenship status, disability,
order of protection or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law or other non-merit based factors.
Keywords: Busey, Joliet , Part Time Teller - Joliet, Other , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!