Commercial Relationship Mgr
Company: Midland States Bank
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Qualified candidates with solid lending experience and a book of
business may be hired into a "Senior Commerical Relationship
Manager" position. Salary and job grade are commensurate with
performance. At Midland States Bank, we believe that when we can
bring our whole selves to work each day, we become happier, more
comfortable, more confident and more excited to do great things for
our customers, each other and our company. We're proud to be an
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. At Midland, we
recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to
race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression,
sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or
veteran status. If you are looking for a place to grow, we
encourage you to apply at Midland States Bank, because you belong
here.Position SummaryThe Commercial Relationship Mgr (CRM) role is
responsible for identifying and developing new client relationships
for Midland States Bank. The role is also responsible for
maintaining and expanding the relationships with existing clients
that are either inherited or developed by the Commercial
Relationship Mgr (CRM). The Commercial Relationship Mgr (CRM) is to
act in an Advisory capacity with those prospects and clients
internally, bringing all the available resources of Midland States
Bank to assist them. This role will also function as an Advocate
for the clients and prospects inside the bank, pursuing mutually
beneficial solutions for the client / prospect and MSB.
Additionally, this role will develop and maintain an active network
of centers of influence within the market. The focus will be on
both Commercial Real Estate and Commercial & Industrial
opportunities. It is expected that the Commercial Relationship Mgr
(CRM) role will embrace Midland States Bank's vision and values,
and represent those both internally and in the community in which
they serve. Primary Accountabilities
- Proven ability to generate a minimum of $10MM in new loan
commitments on an annual basis.
- Ability to collect a minimum of $20,000 in loan fees
- Develop a comprehensive plan for all clients and prospects on
how to refer and bring other MSB resources to the relationship on
an ongoing basis.
- Maintain a list of active loan and depository prospects and
conduct well planned and value added joint calls on those
- Ability to analyze financial data, structure and negotiate
transactions, and perform ongoing credit maintenance items.
- Holds delinquencies to a minimum by aggressively collecting
past due loans, and also assures that all clients provide required
reporting information in a timely manner.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulations.
- Actively participate in all team meetings and activities by
- Complete all training as required.
- Proficiency in applicable computer systems such as programs
that pertain to the related position.
- Maintains current reporting of activities on the available
Client Management System.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 25 hours per year in organizational involvement that
directly enhances business opportunities for the Bank and supports
the Bank's initiatives.
- Maintain compliance with all applicable regulations including,
but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).Position
Qualifications Education/ Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business, Accounting, or other
business related field.
- Minimum three years of experience in Commercial Banking.
- Successful completion of Bank Training specific to
- Proficiency in job related computer applications.
- Direct Sales experience of three to five years.
- Proven success of meeting or exceeding annual goals for the
prior three years. Competencies:
- Business insight
- Cultivates innovation
- Drives results
- Makes sound decisions
- Being a brand champion
- Communicates effectively
- Customer focus
- Being Authentic
- Emotional Intelligence
- Self development
- Being flexible and adaptable If you require reasonable
accommodation in completing this application, interviewing,
completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating
in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to
Midland States Bank Human Resources at . THIS JOB DESCRIPTION DOES
NOT CONSTITUTE A CONTRACT FOR EMPLOYMENT
Keywords: Midland States Bank, Joliet , Commercial Relationship Mgr, Other , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!