Occupational Health RN
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Registered Nurse needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's
client located in the Bradley, IL
Top Skills Should You Possess:
- Registered Nurse
Dates needing coverage: - - - - - -
- ASAP-3 months (could extend beyond the 3 months)
- Monday -Friday 5:30 am-2 pm
-What You'll Be Doing:
-Provide onsite clinical and front desk duties
- Triage injuries/illnesses
- Patient triage
- Medical surveillance: Hearing, Vision, Respirator Fit
- Blood work
- EMR Documentation -
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Occupational Health a PLUS but will consider similar
backgrounds (ER & Urgent Care)
- License in the State of IL
- BLS certified
- Venipuncture and EKG skills.
- Computer proficient
- Excellent interpersonal skills
What's In It For You?
- Weekends and holidays off
- Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you
with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities.
- Direct deposit & weekly epayroll
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Kim Myers
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to
find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US
and UK. Find out more !
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
M/F/D/V. to contact us if you are an individual with a disability
and require accommodation in the application process.
Keywords: Yoh, Joliet , Occupational Health RN, Other , Bradley, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!