Up to $1,500 Sign-on Bonus! Xfinity Store Service Associate
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We
drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and
online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a
variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career
opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We
are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks
to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and
services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share
in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries
and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want
you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.Job SummaryResponsible
for supporting the store team so that a best in class experience
for customers can be delivered. Provides great support to customers
and the store team while constantly striving for improvement.
Maintains accurate inventory, clean stores, tight back of house
spaces and ensures excited customers who come back to learn more.
Works on straight forward tasks using established procedures.Job
- Provides strong understanding and enthusiasm for technology,
especially company products and services and is a go-to resource
who supports the store team in the front and back of the store.
- Constantly scans the sales floor to ensure counters, devices,
accessories and walkways are accessible, clean and functioning, and
reports to leadership when exceptions are found.
- May greet customers, ensuring that for sales opportunities they
are connected to a sales consultant in a timely manner. The Store
Service Associate should be well prepared to demonstrate company
technology to new customers to ensure they know the basics of
- Performs non-sales customer service transactions including but
not limited to, equipment returns and swaps, customer pick up for
"buy-online-pick-up" in-store order fulfillment.
- Serves as an in-store expert for Xfinity Mobile support.
Providing in-store post-sales support for device data transfers and
phone number ports.
- Supports the onboarding of a Xfinity Mobile customer, post-sale
or in tandem with a sales representative, which may involve
assisting customers set up online accounts, data transfer, mobile
device education, or assisting with account set up errors.
- Assists Store Leadership in Inventory and Merchandising
- Frequently checks and inspects the back of the store for clean,
secure, and appropriately placed inventory. Assists with receiving
inventory and properly stocking the back of house to store
- Helps the leadership team by conducting the weekly cycle count
process and helps look for opportunities to improve the store count
- Knows current processes and procedures and suggests
improvements that enhance the customer and/or store
- Readily adjusts and adapts to store management priorities and
direction, always demonstrating professionalism and integrity.
- Must be able to carry and lift up to 25-pound boxes, stand and
move about the store constantly.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to
work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education Level
- High School or Equivalent
- Field of StudyCertificationsYears of Experience
- Generally requires 0-2 years related experience.
- ComplianceComcast is an EEO/AA/Drug Free
Workplace.DisclaimerThe above information has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be
interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities and qualificationsEducationHigh School Diploma /
GEDRelevant Work Experience0-2 YearsBase pay is one part of the
Total Rewards that Comcast provides to compensate and recognize
employees for their work. Most sales positions are eligible for a
Commission under the terms of an applicable plan, while most
non-sales positions are eligible for a Bonus. Additionally, Comcast
provides best-in-class Benefits. We believe that benefits should
connect you to the support you need when it matters most, and
should help you care for those who matter most. That's why we
provide an array of options, expert guidance and always-on tools,
that are personalized to meet the needs of your reality - to help
support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big
milestones and in your everyday life. Please visit the on our
careers site for more details.
Keywords: Comcast, Joliet , Up to $1,500 Sign-on Bonus! Xfinity Store Service Associate, Other , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!