Bilingual (English/Polish) Sales Associate (Comparion)
Company: Liberty Mutual Insurance
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We re Hiring Immediately!
As a Sales Associate, you will work alongside with and support a
Lead Comparion Insurance Sales Agent in profitable growth through
new business sales and customer retention. Your ability to listen
and empathize are key in being the initial contact for our
*Up to $2,500 Sign On Bonus for new candidates that have an active
Property & Casualty and/or Life License
- $1,250 if you hold an active P&C License, $1,250 if you
hold an active Life License. $2,500 sign on bonus if you hold both
active P&C and Life Licenses!
We are excited to announce the launch of Comparion Insurance
Agency, a new Liberty Mutual company. As one of the largest
personal lines insurance agencies in the US, Comparion connects
customers with the best insurance solutions to meet their needs
whether from Liberty or from one of a number of top national and
Ready to find out what it means to work for an agency that is
backed by Liberty Mutual a Fortune 100 company that s committed to
putting people first, acting responsibly and making things
- Utilize consultative sales techniques to prospect and initiate
new business sales.
- Assists in the processing of new business, including contacting
customers to finalize sales and service transactions.
- Identifies cross selling opportunities for Lead Sales
- Contributes to and executes a marketing plan with the Lead
- Identifies mass marketing prospects through existing book of
business and community prospecting opportunities.
- Meet monthly goals for new business sales.
- Completes follow-ups on new policies in order to keep retention
level high and capitalize cross-selling opportunities.
- Coordinates activities with other departments to ensure quality
- Acts as initial contact in addressing customer concerns
regarding establishment of policies and new account status.
- High School Degree
- 1-2 years of relevant sales experience preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle common objections and educate customers in a
- Demonstrated self-starter, motivated to learn and grow in a
professional sales organization
- Professional business acumen, strong presence and
- Resourceful team player that can contribute and accept new
- A state insurance license or willingness to earn one with
Liberty Mutual s training and support in Property & Casualty, and
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and
confidently pursue tomorrow. That s why we provide an environment
focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you ll
discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim
to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work
by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also
selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG s
Insider Pro and Computerworld s 2020 list. For many years running,
we have been named by Forbes as one of America s Best Employers for
Women and one of America s Best Employers for New Graduates as well
as one of America s Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more
about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit:
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things
better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that
support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit
offerings please visit:
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not
tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age,
disability, veteran s status, pregnancy, genetic information or on
any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Associated topics: insured, insurer, insurance, insurance sales,
insurance sales agent, life, life insurance, life insurance agent,
life insurance sales, medicare solution
Keywords: Liberty Mutual Insurance, Joliet , Bilingual (English/Polish) Sales Associate (Comparion), Other , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!