Customer Experience Specialist (Advisor)
Company: Best Buy
Posted on: June 23, 2022
You are in for some awesome perks (Part-time and Full-time
benefits based on your role and tenure)
- Backup childcare
- Tuition assistance for yourself and dependents
- Generous employee discount
- Medical, dental, paid time off
- Rewards/discounts for learning about new products
- Self-paced learning in sales, leaderships, time management,
inclusion & diversity and so much more.Seasonal employees also
receive our generous employee discount.
Customer Experience Specialists are the face of Best Buy for
everyone who visits our stores. They are obsessed with finding the
right solutions to fit each person's immediate and future needs.
Specialists build long lasting relationships with our customers as
they provide unique and personalized service over time.
Customer Experience Specialists are given the full training
necessary to recommend the right products and services to each
customer. This includes fundamentals of delivering world-class
product knowledge and customer service in a customer obsessed
environment. You will be trained in the department that most
interest you and be exposed to learning about new and exciting
product categories as they are developed.
At Best Buy, we create work environments where every employee feels
like they truly belong and contribute to our shared purpose. We're
committed to being one of the best companies for our customers and
employees by fully embracing people from all backgrounds and
identities. Our customer base is diverse, and we are committed to
ensuring our workforce is reflective of the communities we
We are obsessed with building long-term relationships with our
applicants, employees, and customers. If you like working in an
environment that inspires individual and team success, you'd be a
great addition here.
- Greets, welcomes, and engages with customers in a warm and
- Uses acquired skills and knowledge to recommend products and
services to meet customers' current and future needs.
- Serves as a brand ambassador by bringing your love and passion
for the Best Buy brand, customer service, and technology together
in service of our customers.
- Assists customers with their sales orders, returns, and
- Applies the appropriate knowledge and expertise through ongoing
learning and self-development.
- Utilizes available tools to stay current on skills and
- Helps execute profitable growth through critical business drive
times while supporting our customer obsession.
- Maintains merchandising and ensures their department is clean
and well stocked.
- Works in cooperation with their supervisor and associates in
other departments.Basic Qualifications
- Working and thriving in a fast-paced, team-oriented
- Working a flexible schedule that matches your availability
(weekends, nights, holidays, etc.)
Keywords: Best Buy, Joliet , Customer Experience Specialist (Advisor), Other , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!