Company: Tyson Motor
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionHere at Tyson Motor, we strive to provide our
customers with an exceptional experience, and couldn't do that
without the support of our team. A career in the automotive
industry at our dealership can be highly lucrative and personally
fulfilling. We provide a positive, friendly work environment that
encourages unity, team work and service to others. If you feel like
you are stuck in your current job and there's no room for growth,
then it's time to make a change. Responsibilities
- Maintain inventory appearance and performance by cleaning
interior and exterior of vehicles, replenishing all vehicle fluids
as needed, and replacing batteries when necessary.
- Place buyer guides and stock tags in vehicles.
- Keep lots neat and orderly, moving cars as directed by the
general manager and in accordance with dealership display
- Drive vehicles to and from service lane, service stalls, and
parking lot as needed.
- Make key tags for and handle inventory of vehicles.
- Retrieve and deliver vehicles from property locations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Able to work flexible schedules and some weekends
- Positive attitude, can-do mentality, confident, outgoing
personality eagerness to improve
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Professional attitude and the ability to deliver best-in-class
- Reliable transportation to and from work every single day
- Valid driver's license and clean driving recordWe are an equal
opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without
regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Tyson Motor, Joliet , Lot Attendant/Porter, Other , Shorewood, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!