Company: AMITA HEALTH
Posted on: October 14, 2021
We Are Hiring:
We are hiring for a Full-time Radiation
Therapsit at AMITA Health St Mary's Kankakee.
This poisition will work M-F, 8a-4:30p
What You Will Do:
Administer radiation therapy by exposing
specific areas of the patient's body to prescribed doses of
What You Will Need:
- Prepare and position patients and select anatomic parameters
- Deliver appropriate patient treatment plan in collaboration
with physician and dosimetrist.
- Maintain detailed records of all therapy sessions.
- Maintain and adjust necessary equipment, including linear
- Position patients and select anatomic and technical parameters
- Ensure all activities comply with regulatory agency
- Ensure prompt submission of high-quality of all images and
documents sent to PACS (image quality, correct lead markers, and
- Assist in maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly department to
include procedure rooms, storage areas, dressing rooms, film
storage area, and any other areas in department.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
Licensure / Certification /
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date
- Radiation Therapist credentialed from the American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) obtained within 3 Months (90 days)
of hire date or job transfer date required.
Why Join Our Team:
- Two years of experience preferred
AMITA Health, one of the largest health
systems in Illinois, is comprised of 19 hospitals and more than 230
sites of care. With more than 900 providers in its medical groups,
26,000 associates and 7,000 physician partners, AMITA Health serves
over 6.6 million residents in the greater Chicagoland area.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
We are committed to improving accessibility to healthcare in the
communities we serve. We hold ourselves accountable to our patients
and one another, and we work hard to treat the whole person, body,
mind and spirit. Our compassionate, talented team members are the
source of our strength, and we invest heavily in their well-being.
We offer significant professional opportunities, career advancement
potential, comprehensive training and competitive wages.
AMITA Health will provide equal
employment opportunities (EEO) to all associates and applicants for
employment regardless of race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identification or expression,
age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic information,
carrier status or any other legally protected status or status as a
covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that AMITA Health will make an offer of employment only
to individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. AMITA Health will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants.
Keywords: AMITA HEALTH, Joliet , Radiation Therapist, Other , Kankakee, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!