VP of People
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Gardant Management Solutions is looking to expand our leadership
team by adding a VP of People. GMS is the 11th largest provider of
Assisted Living in the U.S. The VP, People, reporting to the COO
and as a member of Gardant Management Solutions senior leadership
team, will be responsible for driving the success of employee
hiring, experience, and engagement while being a key contributor to
the organization's key initiatives. This role will participate in
the strategic planning and execution activities that set the
standard for continued innovation and engagement. This role will be
able to innovate around compensation models to incent and unify
diverse employee roles and will lead with a flexible mindset of
mission and inclusion. The VP, People will be tenacious about
progress and be an organizational-wide motivator; building an
environment with a focus around culture and working with team leads
to help build simple and repeatable processes.
The desired candidate with have a working knowledge of the
- Employee Engagement & Experience
- Payroll & Benefits
- Talent Acquisition
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- HR Reporting & Analytics
- SHRM-CP required; Master's degree and/or JD preferred.
- 5+ years of increasingly responsible HR experience, ideally a
minimum of 2 years at Director level or above.
- Employee engagement and change management experience.
- Sound, strategic decision-making, based on analysis, experience
- Experience establishing and supporting remote employees in the
- Strong Talent background coupled with generalist experience and
knowledge of employment, compensation, benefits, organization
development, employee relations, training, and systems.
- Knowledge of employment law, ERISA, Title VII, payroll, HRIS
systems, OSHA, FSLA, FMLA and other laws and regulations,
Keywords: Gardant, Joliet , VP of People, Other , Bourbonnais, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!