Leader Finished Goods
Company: IMI Norgren LLC
Location: University Park
Posted on: February 21, 2021
IMI Norgren LLC Full Time Hourly Manual Labor University Park,
IL, US 1100 About us:
Norgren is part of global engineering organization IMI plc. IMI is
at the forefront of delivering the solutions we need in a changing
world and is focused on creating tremendous value by solving key
industry problems in attractive markets and working with the best.
Norgren has a proud history of creating innovative engineering
solutions in precise motion control and fluid technology, and we
collaborate with our customers across more than 50 countries in
critical areas such as Factory Automation, Material Handling, Rail,
Energy, Process Control, Life Science and Commercial Vehicles.
Perform duties to lead department employees in the
picking/packing/storing/shipping a variety of standard cylinders
and special cylinders, component parts.
Work from packing slips, work orders, emails, POs and verbal
- Reinforce safety practices throughout the department.
- Coordinate the daily work schedule for the department,
identifying and assigning priorities, utilizing available personnel
and equipment in an effective manner.
- Assist Customer Service.
- Monitor workflow in the department areas.
- Requisition department supplies and tooling, as necessary.
- Troubleshoot and resolve various problems affecting the group
involving machinery, computer program materials and work
assignments and conflict resolutions.
- Able to train others in equipment utilization.
- Train employees to operate stock pickers, fork trucks and
update employees as needed.
- Monitor ongoing operation of, Picking and Packing and storing
to maintain the flow of work in the department.
- Prepare the required paperwork for the department. Including
International shipments paperwork.
- Process Back Orders.
- Monitor cycle counts and identify reasons for errors and
suggest corrective procedures.
- Role model positive IMI Way Behaviors.
- Other duties assigned.Responsible to direct the activities of
the department employees. Answer work questions and resolve
operating difficulties. Train new employees. Review completed work
assignments. Participate during direct reports performance
- Experience with EBS/ERP Systems
- 1-year related manufacturing experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully train/check work of
- Able to work well with people and be a team player.
- Intermediate to advance computer skills
- Good attendance record
- Good people skillsNorgren is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.PI130131872
Keywords: IMI Norgren LLC, Joliet , Leader Finished Goods, Other , University Park, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!