Field Service Technician
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: September 13, 2019
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and troubleshooting
of equipment. This includes automatic storage and retrieval systems
and metal sawing equipment.
- Perform work in a safe manner.
- Perform installations and repairs on:
- Electrical systems, low and high-voltage "24VDC -480VAC"
- Electronic components, drives, HMl, PLC, circuit boards,
sensors, control systems etc.
- Mechanical components and systems, motor, gearbox, bearing,
driveshaft, sprockets, roller chains etc.
- Hydraulic systems, cylinders, pumps, valves, motors etc.
- Robotic systems ABB, KUKA, Fanuc, etc.
- Perform annual, quarterly, weekly and daily maintenance
schedules and tasks assigned by site supervisor
- Perform assembly functions on various types of industrial
equipment and components
- Implementation and design of enhancements to equipment as
assigned by site supervisor
- Experience in technical work on industrial systems and
machinery, preferably on metal sawing equipment or storage and
- Experience with OSHA mandated industrial safety to include arc
flash, LOTO procedures, etc.
- Experience with manual hand and power tools.
- Experience with safe operation of material handling
- Safety in the workplace
- Electrical repair and troubleshooting skills
- Aptitude for mechanical processes
- Knowledge of PLC's
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics, technical
drawings, hydraulic schematics and technical manuals
- Machiningknowledge, welding. drilling, milling, lathe work
- Fabrication skills
- Oral communication skills
- Written communication skills
- Technical communication
- Customer relations
Looking for individuals for Chicago, IL., New England territory and
Atlanta Ga areas.
Keywords: Job Juncture, Joliet , Field Service Technician, IT / Software / Systems , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!