RN - $70+/hr plus $25 Bonus
Posted on: January 15, 2022
It's time to take control of your own career! When you join the
ShiftMed team, you can browse through 100+ shifts from local
nursing homes and skilled nursing facilities needing full-time and
part-time Registered Nurses. Not only can you build your own
schedule through ShiftMed, but you can get higher wages and
benefits directly with us!
How to get started with ShiftMed:
1) Complete a brief application which includes your name, city,
state, and zip to get started.
2) Download the app, create your account, and securely upload your
documents for verification.
3) All shifts are available! Browse hundreds of shifts at local
care providers to find the best match.
4) Get paid! You work as a full-time employee for ShiftMed when
picking up shifts with us, not a contractor. Enjoy weekly pay at
20% more than local hourly rates.
Here's what we have to offer you:
* Next Day Pay -!
* Guaranteed Shifts - (which means guaranteed pay!)
* Competitive Pay
* Full-time and Part-time Work
* Flexible Contracts
* Paid Sick Days
* Overtime Pay
* Direct Deposit
* Self-Scheduled Shifts
* 24/7 Team Support
* Ride Assistance
* Incentive Bonus Programs
* Holiday Promotional Contests
* And Much More!
Registered Nurse (RN) Requirements:
* Valid Registered Nurse (RN) state license.
* CPR Certification
* TB test and physical within the last year
Apply today to become a ShiftMed employee and start working as soon
as this week!
ShiftMed is committed to offering nurses a platform that helps them
build a flexible schedule by bringing together hundreds of shifts
to choose from. Rates offered may differ based on the location of
assisted living, skilled nursing facilities, and hospitals that
we've partnered up with. All advertised rates reflect the average
wages ShiftMed's partner facilities are currently offering. Hourly
rates fluctuate throughout each week and depending on the facility
you schedule shifts with.
Keywords: ShiftMed, Joliet , RN - $70+/hr plus $25 Bonus, Human Resources , Peotone, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!