Concierge/Doorperson (Part-Time 16hrs a week)
Company: Related Companies
Posted on: September 21, 2019
Overview Related Companies is a global real estate and lifestyle
company defined by innovation and the most prominent
privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over
40 years ago, Related is a fully-integrated, highly diversified
industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of
development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and
sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and
major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco,
South Florida, Washington, D.C., Abu Dhabi and London, and boasts a
team of approximately 4,000 professionals. With over $60 billion in
assets owned or under development including the 28-acre Hudson
Yards neighborhood on Manhattan---s West Side, The Grand and
Related Santa Clara in California and The 78 in Chicago. Related
was recently named to Fast Company Magazine---s list of the 50 Most
Innovative Companies in the World. For more information about
Related, please visit www.related.com. Responsibilities Benefits
- Incentive bonus program
- Training and development programs
- Benefits including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid
Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs Location: Chicago, IL
Building Information: One Bennett Park will grace Chicago's
captivating skyline taking its place among the city's most
luxurious residential towers. Envisioned by world-renowned
architect Robert A.M. Stern, this elegant residential tower is
situated in Chicago's Streeterville neighborhood at the lakefront.
Steps from Michigan Avenue, the residences will have spectacular
view vistas across Lake Michigan, the Chicago River and the city
skyline. To learn more about this building visit
https://onebennettpark.com Role Summary: The Concierges maintains a
professional and courteous environment for the residents by
provides the highest standard of customer service to residents. Our
Lobby staff monitors all visitors, packages and maintains the lobby
and main entrance appearance. Core Responsibilities:
- Create a luxury environment, exceeding expectations in genuine
- Approach all encounters with residents, guests, and colleagues
in a gracious, attentive, courteous, and service-oriented
- Respect the privacy, information, perspectives, priorities,
time, and resources of each resident.
- Know the names of all residents and frequent guests.
- Greet all residents and guests confidently and cordially upon
entering the property.
- Communicate resident concerns to property management and
Related---s Corporate Office.
- Monitor security systems and cameras, conduct inspections of
the property for vandalism, damage, and safety, and report any
misconduct, incidents, and damages to property management for
attention and repair.
- Maintain regular attendance and highest standards of personal
appearance and grooming, in compliance with Related---s standards,
as required by the employee handbook.
- Maintain accurate records of incoming and outgoing packages and
- Maintain accurate and complete shift notes and ---pass-on---
logs to ensure successful communication through shift changes.
- Follow emergency procedures as directed in the property manual.
Qualifications REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Graduate of an accredited college or university,
- 1-2 years--- experience in the hotel, hospitality, and service
- Positive, outgoing, and attentive demeanor.
- Strong oral, listening, organizational skills, and written
including proficient word processing and strong computer knowledge
including programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to demonstrate a history of proven reliability and
consistency. WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to work 8 hour shifts on their feet
- Must be available to work late at night or early in the morning
and overtime when required.
- Must be comfortable working with, and around, large groups of
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift RELATED IS AN EQUAL
OPPOURTUNITY EMPLOYER #CB #CB2 #APSC1 #GLSC2
Keywords: Related Companies, Joliet , Concierge/Doorperson (Part-Time 16hrs a week), Hospitality & Tourism , Chicago, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!