Housekeeper Rooms & Public spaces
Company: Highgate Hotels
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Highgate is a leading real estate investment and hospitality
management company widely recognized as an innovator in the
industry. Highgate is the dominant player in major U.S. gateway
cities including New York, Boston, Miami, San Francisco and
Honolulu, with a growing Caribbean and Latin America footprint. The
hospitality forward company provides expert guidance through all
stages of the property cycle, from planning and development through
recapitalization or disposition. Highgate has a proven record of
developing its diverse portfolio of bespoke lifestyle hotel brands,
legacy brands, and independent hotels and resorts with contemporary
programming and digital acumen. The company utilizes
industry-leading revenue management tools that efficiently identify
and predict evolving market dynamics to drive outperformance and
maximize asset value. With an executive team consisting of some of
the most experienced hotel management leaders, the company is a
trusted partner for top ownership groups and major hotel brands.
Highgate maintains corporate offices in New York, Chicago, Dallas,
London, Miami, and Seattle. www.highgate.com.Fairfield Inn South
Joliet1501 Riverboat CenterJoliet, IL 60431The Housekeeper will be
servicing guest rooms and public areas while making sure to follow
a comprehensive cleaning process throughout the hotelfollowing all
of the Brand and CDC guidelines for cleanliness. Must be available
at least one weekend day. PT and FT available
- Thoroughly clean and santize guest rooms and public spaces on a
regular schedule, daily.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from public spaces, hallways,
- Keep all hallways, public areas and closets clean, neat and
- Restock cart with cleaning and sanitization supplies such as
bleach, mops, wipes, brooms.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Ensure overall cleanliness satisfaction for all rooms, public
spaces, and guest touch points.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping
- Clean and sanitize according to CDC and brand standards
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or 20 pounds of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry,
push, pull or otherwise move objects.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.External Job
Posting Title: Housekeeper Rooms & Public spaces Job ID:
Keywords: Highgate Hotels, Joliet , Housekeeper Rooms & Public spaces, Hospitality & Tourism , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!