Operations Supervisor I - 2nd Shift
Company: Neovia Logistics
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Supervise the operations of the facility, including formulating
policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of
materials and human resources to meet the business
- Supervise and lead work within corporate strategies, policy
frameworks and designs, and implement operational strategies, as
set by corporate policies to meet both short and long term
- Supervise and lead the purchasing of materials and equipment to
ensure an uninterrupted supply at optimal cost.
- Supervise and lead, all operational activities required for
timely and efficient distribution of products.
- Supervise and lead the support for a client's operation and
- Supervise and lead and motivate subordinate staff, reviews, and
assesses performance, supports their professional development to
optimize their contribution.
- Other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-5 years' relevant experience.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to read/write and interpret documentsPreferred:
- College degree preferred.
- Warehouse experience.
- Logistics experience.
- Six Sigma experiencePHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from floor.
- Requires work in an environment with frequently changing
- Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and
- Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items
of varying weight. ADDITIONAL INFO
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain
effective working relationships with co-workers, other business
- Working knowledge of computerized applications (word
processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software,
Keywords: Neovia Logistics, Joliet , Operations Supervisor I - 2nd Shift, Hospitality & Tourism , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!