Customer Service Associate Lead_Shift_1
Company: Neovia Logistics
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Provide lead role responsiblities to the Customer Service
department team at a facility.
- Leads the customer service team members as directed by
- Handles lead responsibilities contact with the client, as well
as being in contact with the Customer Service Department of the
- Coordination with other Neovia facilities in relation to the
service provided to the same client.
- Supports site management in shared issuesQUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's Degree with experience at least of 2 years in a
similar position. Operational experience is required.
- Good Communication and presentation skills
- Team work and cooperation is a must
- Proficiency in MS Office applications with Excel
- Negotiation skillsPHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
Work is primarily sedentary. Sits comfortably to do the work;
however, there may be some walking, standing, bending, or lifting
item weighing up to 15 pounds.
- Suppliers, Customers, internal employees, other Neovia
Keywords: Neovia Logistics, Joliet , Customer Service Associate Lead_Shift_1, Hospitality & Tourism , Channahon, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!