Company: Home Instead Senior Care
Posted on: December 4, 2018
The passion to care is already in some people; they just have to give it purpose.
At Home Instead Senior Care, caring is our passion.
And it starts with compassionate people like you.
We'll Help Build Your Future
You'll be working for the company who first introduced in-home senior care to the world. We pride ourselves on providing best-in-class service, training, education and opportunities for career advancement. We're a Family And families trust and support each other inside and outside the work place, which is why giving back to the community is also important to us. Plus you'll never be alone. Unlike other companies, we have a local office that you can come to and lean on for support, talk to the staff, share stories and seek advice. We trust each other and we look out for each other. We've got you Covered Not only will this be one of the most rewarding experiences you will ever have but we also offer competitive pay and benefits and a schedule that fits your lifestyle. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Assistance with grooming and bathing
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence management
- Alzheimer's and other Dementia Care At Home Instead Senior Care you will enjoy:
- Initial and ongoing training provided
- Specialized training to meet the specific needs of clients
- A supportive administrative team
- Access to resources to help you succeed
- Opportunity to grow within the organization
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Simple IRA enrollment available after 2 years of employment Expectations and Requirements to become a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Comply with a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance Learn how you can join us in enhancing the lives of seniors and their loved ones We are seeking CAREGivers throughout the Joliet area and greater Will County to join our Home Instead Senior Care family. Keywords: non-medical, home care, hospitals, home healthcare, home health, hospice, consultative, assisted living, community relations, admissions coordinator, referrals, care giving, senior care, supportive living, CNA, homemaker, private duty aide, nursing student, student, patient care aide, nanny, aide, direct care, direct care aid, hospice aide, in home care, Joliet, Shorewood, Crest Hill, Plainfield, New Lenox, Lockport, Morris, Channahon, Lemont, Willow Springs, Palos Park, Burr Ridge, Bolingbrook. Address: 2944 Fuller Ave NE, #201, Grand Rapids, MI 49505, USA Phone:
Keywords: Home Instead Senior Care, Joliet , Weekend Caregivers, Healthcare , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!