In-House Registry RN I, LDRP, St. Joseph Medical Center, Joliet
Company: Presence Health
Posted on: October 10, 2018
Requisition ID: 52246
Location: Presence St Joseph Med Joliet
333 Madison Street, Joliet, IL 60 United States (US)
Daily Hours: 12
Standard Hours: 0
Employment Status: PRN / Registry
Employment Type: Regular
COMMITMENT LEVEL FOR IN-HOUSE REGISTRY RN I (Unit-Based)
Nurse shall agree to work when needed, a minimum of 9 posted shifts in 6 weeks
Nurse shall agree to work when needed, 3 weekend shifts in a 6 week schedule
Nurse shall agree to work 2 tracked holidays of manager's choice
The In-House Registry Level I Nurse is a Registered Professional Nurse (RN) who practices within the scope of the Illinois Nurse Practice Act to ensure the delivery of comprehensive, high quality, individualized nursing care, based upon knowledge and experience, the nursing process and leadership skills. The RN incorporates the Carative Factors of human care and performs established procedures in accordance with policies, procedures and standards of care of Presence health and the nursing division. The RN coordinates family involvement in the assessment, treatment and continuing care of the patient, and delegates tasks to competent and appropriate caregivers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assesses each patient's biophysical, psychosocial, environment, spiritual, cultural, self-care, educational and discharge planning based on age and development status.
- Develops and prioritizes an outcome directed plan of care to assigned patients and changes as necessary.
- Performs clinical and technical aspects of care in accordance with established policies, procedures, standards of practice and within scope of the State Nurse Practice. Documents care per established standards.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of nursing interventions. Modifies the plan of care focusing on age and development status and patient outcomes.
- Assess patient and family educational needs and ability to participate and learn to achieve patient plan of care through collaboration with other team members.
This document represents the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Graduate of an accredited Nursing program, Bachelors of Science in Nursing preferred.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office software, MS Outlook, and EMR applications.
Meditech/EPIC experience preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Current Illinois RN license, BLS certification. Certification is area of specialty is preferred.
Business Unit: Presence St Joseph MC Joliet
EOE of Minorities/Females/Vets/Disability
Job Segment: Medical, Nursing, EMR, Registered Nurse, Healthcare
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, bsn, intensive care, intensive care unit, maternal, mhb, nurse, nurse clinical, surgical
Keywords: Presence Health, Joliet , In-House Registry RN I, LDRP, St. Joseph Medical Center, Joliet, Healthcare , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!