Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN)Registered Nurse (RN)
Job Title Registered Nurse (RN) Job ID 27688870 Location Joliet, IL
60435 Other Location Description
Healogics is hiring a Full-Time Registered Nurse (RN) for Wound
Care Center at Ascension St. Joseph - Joliet in Joliet, IL.
Come Heal With Us!
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8AM to 4:30PM, No Weekends/No
The hourly rate for this position generally ranges between
$35.70-$37.98. This range is an estimate, based on potential
employee qualifications: education, experience, geography as well
as operational needs and other considerations permitted by law.
Our Registered Nurse (RN) will work with direction from the
Clinical Nurse Manager/Clinical Coordinator to provide high-quality
wound care within a Healogics Wound Care Center. They primarily
provide patient care and handle intake and discharge processes for
the Wound Care Center patients as scheduled. The position may also
serve as a Case Manager to a group of assigned Wound Care Center
patients, as assigned and depending on the Wound Care Center
The Registered Nurse (RN) will be joining a team of compassionate
Wound Specialists that have touched the lives of more than 2.5
million people, preserved dignity and restored hope. The impact of
healing wounds through innovative care resonates with our wound
care doctors, nurses and other specialists who build strong
relationships with patients and their families and see lives
Registered Nurse (RN), Wound Care Job Responsibilities:
* Provides patient care to Wound Care Center patients and handles
patient intake and discharge processes as assigned and according to
the hospital and nursing standards
* Performs hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBO) related duties as
assigned, upon completion of the Healogics hyperbaric training
* May perform hyperbaric safety director duties after completing
the required Healogics hyperbaric safety director training
* Collaborates as needed with other healthcare providers, Wound
Care Center Providers, the Program Director and the Medical
Director regarding clinic and patient needs
* May function as a Documentation Assistant (scribe) in accordance
with Healogics policy
* Performs other duties as required.
Registered Nurse (RN)/Case Manager Education and Experience
* Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN)
* Current RN license in the state of practice - to be maintained
throughout the duration of employment in the position
* Demonstrated competency in BLS (Basic Life Support)
* Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred
* Medical Surgical, Home Health or Wound Care Certification
* Wound care experience preferred
At Healogics, we believe that a people-first, patient-centered
employment experience begins with providing exceptional benefits
and compensation. From competitive compensation and tuition
reimbursement to a matching 401(k) plan, we provide comprehensive
benefits to all full-time Healogics team members.
Why should you Come Heal With Us?
* People-first, Patient-centered - We view our patients and our
teammates as people, first.
* Serving Others - Be part of a team that helps the large,
underserved population of people suffering from chronic wounds.
* Collaboration - Work with thousands of clinical colleagues,
sharing best practices and clinical outcomes.
* Work/Life Harmony - Healogics clinical staff typically has a
weekday schedule, creating more time for family and friends. Our
providers have a schedule that rarely, if ever, includes evening,
on-call or weekend responsibilities.
* Locations Nationwide - We have team members healing patients in
over 600+ locations across the country.
* National Presence with a Family Feel - Healogics operates
locally, with a family feel, but has a national presence and
* Committed to Nurse Development - We offer an extensive competency
program, tuition reimbursement, and ANCC accredited continuing
* Healthy Working Environment - Operate in an environment that is
safe, empowering and satisfying.
Please email Victoria.Villanueva@healogics.com for more
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Keywords: Healogics, Joliet , Registered Nurse (RN) - Med Surg, Healthcare , Joliet, Illinois
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!